1966 results found
-
Add option to remove AI
The UI is becoming somewhat cluttered, and in particular, various AI controls (which I don't and will never use) are becoming somewhat intrusive. It would be great to have an option to disable these to clear the UI up a little.
2 votes -
Restore previous window position of Goodnotes for Windows
When I launch Goodnotes for Windows, the window always opens in the default position.
Ideally, I would like it to start maximized on my secondary monitor. However, even if I move it there, maximize it, and then close the application, the next time I launch it, it still opens as a small window on my primary monitor.
Having to rearrange the window every time I start the app has become quite frustrating. As a result, I am currently using Goodnotes for Web installed through Vivaldi's PWA feature instead. However, I would prefer to use Goodnotes for Windows.
To make that…
1 vote -
Toolbar on Android obscures the top area of the page
Hello Goodnotes Team,
I’ve encountered an issue in the Android version of Goodnotes that affects writing usability. The top toolbar permanently overlaps the upper part of the page, making it impossible to write on the top line or in the uppermost area of the document.
In the iPad version, this is solved elegantly: the page automatically shifts downward whenever the toolbar is placed at the top, ensuring that no content is hidden and the full writing area remains accessible.
On Android, however, the page does not adjust its position, so the toolbar covers part of the canvas. This makes precise…
1 vote -
Color organization
Being able to arrange the order of thr colors, not only in the favorite color bar, but in the full palette as well
5 votes -
FIX Text Document bug when deleting multiple lines
When you delete multiple lines of text by holding the delete or backspace button, the text suddenly reappears, and the cursor bypasses all the text you "already" deleted.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
pdf doc limitless boundaries in liquid text pro style
add infinite canvas outside pdf doc boundaries, (that is limitless note taking and comment excerption like in liquid text pro app). This would make it the definitive note taking app, for both research and personal study. This could be killer feature for paper analysis, together with proper latex support and import export option csv files for study set…
3 votes -
Templates importing!
When I get a new template I have to import the pages one at a time! It's so time consuming and irritating, sqme thing for stickers, covers etc. Please add a feature to select multiple at a time, I've noticed the ios version has a way to do that, or maybe it's because this is not a full app
6 votes -
basic editing features
Make basic editing features available. Like: Mirroring the selection, flipping it horizontally, rotating it. I usually draw the diagrams as half and then proceed to copy it but I can't mirror it when I select it like other apps so I need to use 3rd party apps. Would be useful and I LOVE your app. Appreciation from Saudi Arabia :)
6 votes -
Spell check on written documents
Currently when working with documents any spelling errors are highlighted however there is no option to quickly fix the errors without respelling the word. What I am suggesting is something similar to how spelling errors are handled in Word.
2 votes -
Make AI tool use local computer/tablet and avoid credits. And remote processing of data sheets.
I do long lists of numbers like factorials and binary etc to get better at math. I like to use the ai to check values and it's impossible with the current credits system. Is there a way to set it to only use local resources and use it without limits for math solving? I currently use this primarily on a tablet, but being able to have the tablet and/or a local PC with the sofware run the AI and have it fluently go back and forth between local resources would be really helpful as I have lots of processing power…
1 vote -
Change the template of multiple pages at once
When I write, I use a lined template that helps me structure my text. However, when I want to print the document, I prefer to remove the template. Currently, I have to change it page by page, which is time-consuming. I would like a way to update the template for multiple pages at onc
3 votes -
wanted to use great features in japanese actually
I noticed that although 'Handwriting Search' and 'Handwriting-to-Text' are listed as features on the Japanese version of the site, Japanese is not actually available in the settings. It feels a bit misleading to promote these features on a localized page if the language itself isn't supported.
2 votes -
Parallel pages
make it so you could add additional pages to the left/right of main pages to expand on a topic while reducing space
2 votes -
Add Light/Dark mode option on Windows
Please add the ability to choose the app theme independently from the system.
Right now, Goodnotes on Windows follows the system theme, but many users may want a different theme inside the app (for example: dark system, light notes for better readability).
1 vote -
we really need scrolling bar
it's really annoying to have to leave the pen to scroll with the mouse because the scrolling bar is invisible. WHY?! i want to scroll with the bar on the side without putting away the pen to grab the mouse and scroll with the wheel. yes the scroll bar reappears when i scroll, but it's useless because it disappears after 2 seconds and does not appear in any way other than wheel scrolling with the mouse. VERY ANNOYING! scrolling should be available in few ways (like Adobe Acrobat) but here for some reason you only can scroll with the wheel.…
4 votes -
Hide pen toolbar when taking notes
Option to hide the pen toolbar (writing tools) when taking notes (Android, PC and online version). It consumes precious space at the top of the page.
3 votes -
Import
Support for Video and Document Files in Folders
Dear GoodNotes Team,
I would like to suggest a feature that I believe would greatly improve the usability of your application.
It would be extremely helpful if users could import and store video files, as well as document formats such as Word and Excel, directly within folders in GoodNotes. Currently, the app is excellent for notes and PDFs, but adding support for these file types would make it a much more complete professional tool.
In my case, I work as a carpenter, and I often need to present full project information to…
1 vote -
increase the upper limit of pen size
2.0mm isn't thick enough sometimes i wish u could set the upper limit yourself
7 votes -
Please, add a setting to disable the pop up menu (paste/add comment)
I study with GoodNotes 6 on my Windows PC.
To highlight with a mouse is not fast if you wanna be accurate. Moroever, if it's a short word, that increases the difficulty.
When I try it, maybe 30% of times pop up a menu with the options: paste and add comment. It's extremely annoying, and it makes me waste time every day.You should configure the option to disable it. Or at least, give us the option to modify the time the mouse click is held down, because right now it's crazy short.
Thank you
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?