7560 results found
-
Würfel für das Whiteboard, für Online Brettspiele
Ein Würfel der vom Lehrer und Schüler im Whiteboard benutzt werden kann. Um Online Würfel Brett spiele zu spielen. Oder Geschichten zu würfeln.
1 vote -
Fix Cloud Storage on essential plan
Every Good Notes Essential plan bought since September 23rd 2025 (previously called "All Platforms Yearly" doesn't enable the user to sync their files between Apple and Windows/Android. So the users basically have two separate apps.
That is absolutely useless.The advantage was to access and edit the files on different devices.
For example: It is way easier for me to type flashcards on my windows laptop than on my iPad but I can't even open them on my laptop if I export them (wich already would be inconvenient). So I can't use them together. Study Sets aren't even supported for…
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Monospaced font for "Code Block" in "Text Doc"
The new Text Doc document type offers the option to insert “Code Block”, which is intended to be an area for source code. However, it seems that the code block is not using a monospaced font, which may be an overlooked bug.
1 vote -
ToolBar Position and Online Teachers
Dear Goodnotes Team,
My name is Praphul P, and I am from India. I am currently building an online educational platform that will launch in the next two months. During my research, I found Goodnotes to be the most powerful and suitable tool for conducting classes, mainly because of its smooth writing experience and excellent web interface.
However, after the recent update, the interface—especially the new toolbar design—has become difficult to work with. Many of the tools and buttons are now positioned inside the canvas area, which was not the case earlier. This creates a major issue for educators like…
1 vote -
Windows Web App
I used to be able to open two goodnotes apps at once, but that feature has disappeared over the summer. Every time I try to open two, it just reloads the first. This is very frustrating as I take all my notes on goodnotes, so when I try to make study notes I have to download all my notes and open them up separately. Additionally, I've noticed that my Windows Surface Pen isn't working as well on the app. Text will be delayed (and curves will appear smaller or letters will turn out jargon). My erase feature (from the back…
1 vote -
missing backup option on Samsung TAB S9
The app is nice, but worst of all, there's no visible backup option, as confirmed by other users. I hope they fix the issue of not being able to back up or control it soon, otherwise I'll have to change the app. I'm using it on a Samsung TAB S9. It also lacks Polish language support. I'll change my rating if they add the backup option.
2 votes -
Placement of Handwriting-to-Text on PDF Templates
I really enjoy using Goodnotes.
Currently, when handwriting is converted to text, the placement and size often do not align correctly with PDF templates, requiring manual adjustment.
If you could add an auto-adjust feature—similar to PDF forms—that automatically fits text size and position to the lines, it would greatly improve usability.2 votes -
Text box error
When I duplicate my text box, or simply finish writing in it, a “bug” appears with only part of the text box duplicated, which remains there and cannot be removed. It also happens that I write in a text box, go to another document in GoodNotes, and when I return to the document I wrote in, the text box is no longer there. I always use GoodNotes for my studies in my IPad, and it's very frustrating when I go to use the app for my studies and waste time stressing over these issues. In the end, the app I…
1 vote -
I would like to propose several improvements.
Add the ability to search by document title in the search function.
Enable AirPrint directly from within GoodNotes documents.
Add a feature that shows how many documents have been selected when choosing multiple files.
Along with these, I suggest restoring other useful features that existed in GoodNotes 4 but are not available in the current version.
1 vote -
We need to add options for floating bar location
I suggest implementing customization for the floating bar, including position options and a transparency slider.
1 vote -
Button Color Zoom Window
In the zoom window (top right) there are the buttons voor jumping to the next line, close the window and the 3 dots. Would it be possible to get these button in white instead of blue. Iam using iPads color filters in red when working in dark places like theaters........ And these buttons are really hard to see when using the colour filters. If they are white as the other buttons this will help. See picture of the buttons
1 vote -
single colour pick selection/lasso
Colour picker to PICK ONE SPECIFIC COLOUR to SELECT ONLY!!
For example: only SELECT the grey pencil lines but DON'T SELECT the BLACK or RED PENCIL strokes nearby or on top!
That we we can ALTER those specific lines ONLY!! ( For example colour change them afterward, copy paste or change size or move them only)
Currently it's VERY TEDIOUS or IMPOSSIBLE to PICK SPECIFIC Lines when there are many..Would be GREAT for SKETCHING!! And that way we could SKETCH in ONE colour and draw in ANOTHER COLOUR on TOP and STILL be able to change the older lines below…1 vote -
Add align feature for text boxes!! To align multiple either left center right, and space evenly as well
Just as canva has done, it is an incredibly useful feature to keep things looking clean
2 votes -
Laserpointer-Support
Enable support for third-party, wireless presentation clickers (like those from Logitech) to control the existing laser pointer and navigation functions within GoodNotes, allowing users to present untethered from their iPad.
WHY?
The current laser pointer feature in GoodNotes is highly valuable for presentations. However, its control is limited to direct interaction via the Apple Pencil or touch screen. This forces the presenter (e.g., a teacher or lecturer) to remain physically at the iPad's location. Presenters need the flexibility to move freely around a room to engage with an audience, write on physical whiteboards, and maintain eye contact while still being…1 vote -
他端末との連携
iPadとWindows,Androidでデータを共有できる状態にしてほしい。
異なる端末で同じデータを見れる、書ける状態にしてほしい。1 vote -
Ability to copy from a text document
Hi! I've started using the new text document feature -- I really like it, however, I have notices that you cannot copy text from it and paste it elsewhere. I'm not sure if this is a bug/issue, but it should be possible.
I've been having to share it to Notes app and copy from there.
Seems like something that should be possible...
Thanks!1 vote -
[New languages] Finnish
Finnish language support in handwriting recognition
64 votes -
Cloud settings update
There should be a way to decide which files are downloaded onto each device that you are using with cloud storage so that it does not take up storage on all of your devices for the same files. (like with iCloud when a file is needed it gets pulled from the cloud but it is not taking up space on the device until then)
1 vote -
Bring back the text function
Bring back the option to write text in a document with your keyboard without breaking your brain to find where to do it or to center the entire text box... please....
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?