7559 results found
-
Organization of a Notebook
One of the key ways OneNote is useful is the organization of sub-tab structure so one class notebook can have multiple sections. I have to swipe right a million times to get to my notes for class number 9 in a syllabus.
2 votes -
Swipe to edit flashcards
I need to be able to swipe through the flashcards IN THE EDITOR. I do NOT want to go back to thumbnail view, click on the next card, check if it has an error, go back to thumbnail view, swipe down, click the next card, remember which card I just opened, etc! I don’t want to do this to add a new flashcard either!!!!!
9 votes -
Support text-based PDF highlighting & add rectangular PDF text highlight
There should be an option to be able to highlight the pdf text in the highlighter color you have selected. Similar to how you long press on a word and it selects, it should highlight, that way its much cleaner and easier on laptops to use. It should be in a rectangular highlighter shape. This feature is available in notability and is really urging me to switch.
4 votes -
Restore the undo button to top bar
The undo button has been migrated to an inconvenient location. Please revert this change.
I use split screen mode very often on my tablet, with Goodnotes on one side and lecture slides open on the other. The undo button was easily accessible before.
Now I have to tap the 3-dot menu just to undo one change. The only other options are to use Goodnotes fullscreen (not ideal), or surgically erase things on diagrams I've drawn.
This was so disruptive that I've already started moving to a different service. I'm aware there are smart gestures available, but I still heavily prefer…
2 votes -
Dark Mode for Handwritten Study Set Cards
Currently it is possible to create cards in a study set for both typed and image based cards that are black background with white text. Writing the cards by hand however forces the background to be white.
This is incredibly jarring when I am trying to study and I would very much like to create handwritten cards with a dark background and lighter text.
1 vote -
Remove background for images
The tool similar to the one they have on word ( either the remove background, or set to transparent tool) for images… because I love to make aesthetic notes and it is so time consuming having to manually remove the background on images of third party tools and then import them into my notes
305 votes -
Typing Feature in Toolbar
Please bring back the typing tool in handwritten documents as a separate button in the toolbar.
Also, please fix the overlapping of the typing “toolbar” with the title when typing.16 votes -
[Eraser] Pressure Sensitive Eraser
Add a pressure-sensitive eraser, which allows the user to adjust the pressure level. Feeling different pressures determines whether the eraser function is activated.
16 votes -
Add a built-in translation feature
Add a built-in translation feature that allows users to select any word, sentence, or paragraph and translate it directly in Goodnotes, especially when studying PDF files. This would be very helpful for students and would save us from switching between Goodnotes and other translation apps.
2 votes -
Handwriting, Swedish and Polish
To add more handwriting languages!! I am a Swedish student that uses digital notetaking on a daily basis, and sure, English is close to our language, but å, ä and ö aren't in the English alphabet; it would greatly help to get Swedish in handwriting and into the app itself!
And since I've seen that zero have been done to get this done, and a lot of people still want languages such as Polish, Swedish, etc., and no updates, GoodNotes focuses too much on the aesthetic of the app instead of the functionality that it's supposed to give to students!…2 votes -
Please Add an Exact-Match Search Function
I would like Goodnotes to support exact-match searches.
More specifically, I would like the search function to be designed with dictionary-like use in mind, such as extracting only the relevant pages containing a specific term from textbooks imported into Goodnotes.
Currently, for example, searching for “cisplatin” may return results containing unrelated words such as “amyloidosis,” which makes the search function difficult to use.
This happens consistently when searching Japanese text and is extremely inconvenient.
2 votes -
whiteboard
Wir brauchen die Zoom-Ansicht für das Whiteboard!
Ich liebe das Whiteboard & finde es total praktisch, das einzige was fehlt, ist die Zoom-Ansicht, dass man genauso entspannt schreiben kann wie in anderen Formaten, das wäre toll!!2 votes -
Align and space shapes
Love the new shapes tool but it would very useful if shapes (or in a broader sense also all other objects like images, text, stickers, etc.) could be aligned and spaced out evenly to make notes look more professional.
Also the option to eg. center elements on the page via an x/y axis. There could be an option to turn automatic snapping/ guidelines on or off.
It is very difficult to eyeball objects to be consistently spaced and aligned and often results in pages not looking consistent.
9 votes -
Hide hyperlink underline
Ability to change color of hyperlink u decline or remove altogether
1 vote -
Animations in documents
Hello Goodnotes Team,
I would like to submit a feature request regarding interactive PDF support in Goodnotes.
We are developing interactive PDF documents generated programmatically with LaTeX. These documents are intended to provide a much more interactive learning and working experience inside Goodnotes.
For this purpose, we would like Goodnotes to implement broader support for interactive PDF buttons and actions.
In particular, it would be very useful if imported PDFs could contain functional interactive buttons, for example to:
- show or hide solutions, hints, or additional content
- reveal content after pressing a button
- trigger different actions within the document
- navigate between…
2 votes -
I don't want to use obsidian notes for my programming notes, i want to use goodnote, please support stem student.
This is what makes goodnote useless to STEM students and engineers.
No Code Formatting: Lacks dedicated code snippet boxes or syntax highlighting, meaning you must paste code as flat images or screenshots.
Less Copy-Paste Utility: You cannot easily copy text out of a handwritten note into your IDE
plus latex style formatting,
connecting chatgpt and claude. goodnotes ai was a good idea, but it's not fully matured as well as the plugin for goodnotes and chatgpt. it's not functional.i love goodnote
2 votes -
Speak feature having a pause, exit and backward/forward buttons
Currently when you highlight text and select “Speak” option the text is red quite well but there is no way to pause, reverse, skip or cancel the feature.
Please bring these features so I can use only this app to do all my studying, as currently I have to use browser to do the reading and GoodNotes for highlighting.
2 votes -
Free placement of images in text document
Please add the ability to place and rotate images anywhere you want them in text document mode
14 votes -
searchable sticky notes
the sticky notes are searchable while expanded...but the instant you collapse them the content can't be searched..Also image addition to the sticky notes should be feature. And the text in the added images(screenshots) should be searchable as well.
5 votes -
bring back old pen laser tool
I use the laser pen tool for reviewing notes and repetition, but now for some reason the dots on the i’s and sometimes some short vertical & horizontal lines vanish, making it hard to study. please bring back the old laser pen tool
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?