7559 results found
-
Lesezeichen in verschiedenen Farben
Das man Lesezeichen nicht nur in rot hinterlegen kann, sondern verschiedene Farben zur besseren Organisation der Mappen nutzen könnte. Dieses Tool wäre besonders für viele Schüler und Studenten von enormer Bedeutung, um für Klausuren gezielter lernen zu können mit den Mappen und Zeit zu sparen.
1 vote -
endnote
Goodnotes for Academic Papers!
I know a lot of researches who use Goodnotes for Papers these features would improve the experience immensely:
- different identifier fields, not just title but Author(s), year, category
- Endnote Plugin
-Research rabbit plugin
-ArXiv pluginAnd I said it before:
I need to be able to search in a folder not search everything, everywhere, all at once2 votes -
Add Bottom Over-Scroll (Palm Rest Space)
I’d like to suggest a small but highly practical feature that would greatly improve the writing experience: the ability to scroll past the bottom of a page.
The Issue: When writing at the very bottom of a document or slide, the page stops moving. This leaves no screen space to rest our hand, forcing it awkwardly off the edge of the iPad. It’s uncomfortable and makes it difficult to maintain neat handwriting at the end of a page.
The Solution: Allow the page to be scrolled further up, past the bottom margin. This would create a blank, inactive space at…
1 vote -
Percentage for Zoom and a Lock for it.
Dear Goodnotes Team,
I am writing this email to share a suggestion aimed at enhancing and refining an app cherished by millions of users.
As you may know, many users find it challenging to maintain consistent handwriting size across their notes. To address this issue, I propose displaying the current zoom percentage on the screen when a user zooms in or out. Additionally, it would be extremely helpful to introduce a zoom lock feature for a specified percentage. For instance, if a user zooms in to 120%, they could lock the page at that exact level. This functionality would ensure…1 vote -
Transparency on sticky notes
Hi, so I use Goodnotes mainly for math. The way I use it it by downloanding the PDF of a book, read it chapter by chapter and do the exercised on a sticky note inside of the book. The problem is that the sticky note often covers up the exercise (if I have a long exercise) and i have to constantly move the sticky note around when I want to read it again. It would be cool if one could make the stickynote transparent, either permanently or toggle transparent when long holding on the sticky note. Thank you!
3 votes -
Reinstitute object selection toggle
Please put the object selection toggle back. When a writing tool, I do not want to select an image without purposely using the lasso tool. It makes writing on images difficult.
9 votes -
Rotate page when writing
Can you please make it to where we can rotate the page or turn it to the side slightly when writing like you would in procreate or on a regular piece of paper? I find myself having to turn my iPad to the side or my body just to get comfortable when writing. That would be a cool idea to implement.
2 votes -
테이프 한번에 가리는 기능
- 테이프 한 번에 안 보이게 가리는 기능 + 한번에 다시 보이게 하는 기능
- 워드 마스킹처럼 맞았는지 틀렸는지 표시하는 기능
1 vote -
Feature Request: Native Inline MathJax/LaTeX Rendering for Typed Text Boxes
Dear Goodnotes Product & Engineering Team,
As a Science student who relies heavily on Goodnotes, I am writing to formally request the integration of native inline math rendering (such as MathJax or KaTeX) within standard typed text boxes.
While the current handwriting-to-math conversion and isolated math block tools are useful for large equations, they create a highly fragmented workflow for typing hybrid content. Currently, it is impossible to type a sentence and seamlessly embed a quick mathematical variable, limit, or expression (e.g., f(x) = y² or θ) without breaking the paragraph alignment, creating a separate canvas element, or using external…
1 vote -
Spellcheck for Text Docs
Enable spellcheck in the Text Docs feature of Goodnotes. It would be useful to have the same spellcheck feature in the Text Docs feature as is seen in the Notebook function. As the Text Docs are used primarily for typing it would be good to have a spellcheck functionality.
3 votes -
Liquid Glass
Design a novel user interface (UI) incorporating features and aesthetics reminiscent of the Liquid Glass technology employed in the iPhone. This design concept aims to create a sleek and distinctive visual experience.
10 votesHello,
Thank you so much for sharing your suggestions!
Great news — our Liquid Glass UI is currently rolling out 🚧. You can experience the latest UI by updating your app to version 7.1.0, with more refinements and improvements coming in upcoming releases.
We'll keep you updated as we continue rolling out enhancements, and we'd love to hear your thoughts or any additional feedback in the meantime!
--
Goodnotes Team
-
Highlight
Hi can u make the highlighting easier
Cos i study using this app and the highlighting drives me crazy
Like if i have to highlight 2 sentences, i should like perfectly highlight it u know, and u guys dont have the feature of just selecting the text like what ‘select” in computers do.Its hard to match the size of the highlighter in texts it drives me crazy and the time it takes too much time
I hate how it overlaps, i dont have the time to repeat it, and sometimes its not straight iknow its my fault but it…1 vote -
[Audio Recording] Allow Manual Scrolling While Live Transcript Is Running
As a college student who uses audio recordings in lectures to ensure I can write exactly what the professor says, it is frustrating that I cannot scroll up while a live transcript is going. Each time I try to scroll up, it automatically pulls you back down to what is currently being transcribed. I would like to be able to scroll up, it keeps my place, and click a button when you want to resume current transcript.
4 votes -
link settings
When creating or editing a link, to select a page, we need to click on the adequate page. Sometimes it requires a lot of scrolling.
Could it be possible to type the page number we want the link to lead to?
If I am on page 3 and want a link to page 315, I need to scroll though a lot of pages to select the right one.Thank you.
1 vote -
Live Cursor
when collaborating, it would be nice if we had a setting to disable the "Live Cursor". A lot of time when someone edits, their Live Cursor stays in that spot and covers the edit. If you could make it hide after a few seconds of inactivity, or just a setting to turn the feature off altogether, that would be great.
1 vote -
Editable Text presets
It would be an amazing addition to be able to edit the textbox presets (i.e. Modern, Classical, Technical) to be what you want it to be. I find that I am switching between my default fonts and having to change everything again, just to write my text in a different way. This can be looped in to the idea for making presets for "body, heading, subheading" but this would be accessible to a notebook rather than only a document.
1 vote -
No limit for text size
Only 1-100 for for typed text, I want to use cute fonts for labels but the text size is limited.
1 vote -
Search text on imported pictures and documents
I want to be able to search the text on my notes and pictures that I scanned and imported .
1 vote -
ption to Change/Customize Fonts on Goodnotes Desktop & Windows Version
I would like to suggest an improvement regarding font management and text formatting across devices, specifically on the Desktop/Windows app.
Currently, when writing or adding typed text using custom fonts on the iPad version, the formatting gets completely messed up when viewing or editing the same note on the Windows/Desktop version. The text alignment shifts, fonts reset, and the layout breaks.
Proposed Solution:
Please allow users to change, edit, or customize fonts directly within the Desktop/Windows app, or improve cross-platform font syncing/rendering. This will ensure that document layouts and alignments remain consistent across iPad and PC/Windows.1 vote -
[Audio Recording] Allow recorded audio to be attached next to handwritten notes
音楽の授業で、先生のお手本のフレーズをメモするために録音機能を使っています。手書きのメモの横に録音した素材を貼り付けることが出来たら、振り返りがもっと簡単になるのになぁと思っています。
In music class, I use the recording function to write down the teacher's sample phrases. If you could paste the recorded material next to the handwritten memo, it would be easier to look back.12 votes
- Don't see your idea?