7559 results found
-
Link text shrinks when selected with Apple Pencil
When selecting a link with the Apple Pencil, it now shrinks the font (or in my case, an emoji). When resizing, it will return to its original size once you increase/decrease the size, but as soon as you deselect, it shrinks again. Started 2 updates ago.
1 vote -
Search tool in text documents
At the moment there is no search tool in text documents. I don’t understand this decision at all. Being able to search within a text document is absolutely crucial.
5 votes -
Horizontal Highlighting Feature for Improved PDF Annotation
Good morning,
I am leaving this comment because I believe it could help improve the user experience of the application. I am a student, and I use it daily for reading, highlighting PDFs, and taking notes, especially on texts.
One of the main issues I encounter when studying on a tablet is that, when using the stylus with the highlighter function, my hand is not very steady, and the lines I draw are usually uneven. I know that by holding the stroke at the end it automatically straightens, but in many cases my stroke is so irregular that the correction…
2 votes -
High resolution JPEG image export for Whiteboard
I love the new whiteboard feature, but it seems that it has been built without exporting in mind with the only option to export still being a PDF file. This makes it impossible to export most whiteboards without losing quality, and making large whiteboards unreadable. Similar to Microsoft whiteboard, it would be fantastic if there was the option for a high resolution JPEG image export feature to complement the new update. Thank you!
2 votes -
Increase Folder Emoji Options for Better Organization
I would love to see a wider variety of folder emoji options in GoodNotes.
Currently, the limited selection makes it harder to visually organize folders in a way that reflects different subjects, moods, or purposes. Many users rely on visual cues for quick navigation, and expanding the emoji library would greatly improve usability and personalization.
For example, adding more categories such as symbols, Exclusive color for emojis, objects, or even allowing custom emoji (including iOS emojis) would make the experience much more intuitive and enjoyable.
This small change could significantly enhance folder organization and overall user satisfaction.
Thank you for…
4 votes -
Flip/Mirror
It will be a big help for us, engineers, to flip/mirror a certain drawn object selected using lasso tool. Its a good feature for us since we always draw symmetrical figures.
14 votes -
Zoom‑lock for two‑finger gestures
It is recommended to add a zoom‑lock feature. After zooming in to a suitable position with two‑finger gestures, the zoom level will change again if you swipe left or right across the interface with two fingers.
1 vote -
Sticky Note pop-up gets cut off near page margins on iPad
On iPad, when I place a Sticky Note near the page margin, the pop-up opens partially cut off/off-screen and it’s inconvenient to use. It would be helpful if the pop-up could extend beyond the page edges or automatically reposition, so it always stays fully visible.
I’m attaching a few screenshots:
(1) note placed near the margin (highlighted)
(2) pop-up being cut off/off-screen
(3) example with the note closer to the center where the pop-up is fully visible
5 votes -
Canvas rotation
It would be great to rotate the canvas when using a whiteboard. Like it is in Procreate or Photoshop
6 votes -
Set default font size for sticky notes
Default Font for Sticky Notes – Please add an option to set a default font, font size, and formatting specifically for Sticky Notes, so users don’t have to manually change the font every time they create a new one.
1 vote -
Better Mouse Navigation for Whiteboard
Could you add a middle-click to drag, or any other easy way to navigate a Whiteboard with a mouse?
Navigating a Whiteboard with a mouse is unintuitive compared to how easily it's done with a trackpad. Currently, the only way is to use the small preview window at the bottom left corner, which can be quite limiting depending on your zoom level.
Thanks in advance.
1 vote -
Window and GoodNotes (Apple) Integration
On Windows 11, the GoodNotes app doesn't work as well as I would like.
The documents written in GoodNotes doesn't sync onto the Windows 11 app. Instead, I have to share them VIA a link and access them that way. I also use gDrive to sync my GoodNotes, but the UI of viewing GoodNotes files on gDrive is just ... ugly... Would much rather prefer to use GoodNotes on Windows 11 and my iPad.10 votes -
Formatting updates broke note consistency
How about you stop changing the layout/form or how thing work. You make it impossible for me. Always changing how tu bullet points are laced out, the padding, saving the default text. Now half my notes are laced out differently and worse form the other half. Genuinely inconsiderate. Making so many unnecessary changes.
2 votes -
Improve GoodNotes AI Performance
Currently, GoodNotes AI can only be used for basic document search (an advanced version of search) and asking questions within a document. Even when hints or correct answers exist in the document, it often responds with messages like, “The requested content cannot be found in the document. I will answer using general knowledge.”
In addition, I would like the AI to provide answers that directly address my questions, but instead it often gives summarized or reorganized responses, making it difficult to find the exact answer I am looking for.
For example, when I ask, “Is XX correct?”, the response usually…7 votes -
Swap question and answer in Flash card
Hi development team, can you develop a swap function between question and answer in flash card (suggest to add when you take the practice or smart learn)? It could help us a lot to learn new word
11 votes -
Mirror mode for third-party backup
I am writing this suggestion as a response to how obnoxious it is to set up a workflow that mirrors the Goodnotes Library across different, external applications.
The current system has obvious limitations; the automatic Backup to Google Drive (or DropBox, OneDrive and WebDAV) is very useful for keeping an up-to-date PDF copies of Goodnotes documents, however it behaves solely as a backup rather than a true mirror (this is fine, but there is an audience that desires a true mirror that isn't accommodated for, even if they themselves don’t fully know how useful it would be). Currently:
- creating…1 vote -
Share Study Sets / Flashcard to other users (not just the simple text based ones)
Study sets of all formats (i.e including image based and handwritten sets) should be able to be shared (/exportable) to other users and apps
Especially to other Goodnote users as I'm unable to share some sets to classmates and we're both Goodnote premium users (us sharing an iCloud isn't a reasonable option)
3 votes -
Fully fledged Math integration
Now that graphs are an option, I would like to see this being improved and features being added. I use GoodNotes for maths a lot and I would want to add two graphs in one graph view, set an interval to a graph, recolor the graphs, display intersections with other graphs or the x-axis, support for calculus and equation solving algorithms to find parameters for a polynomial, for instance. That would be beneficial.
10 votes -
Reverse updates to keyboard of September/October 25 update
I just want to be able to have everything in front of me without pressing a billion different buttons for the sake of cleanness. Give me the keyboard button back and put all the customization buttons right below the toolbar, just like it was before, I am begging you.
9 votes -
見開き2ページ
PDFを1ページのみでなく、2ページ分の見開きで表示できるようにしてください
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?