7559 results found
-
Some new features should be added
There is no feature of changing page templates all together,we have to change separately,this is annoying.Another thing is that pdf quality can't be determined,if there will be option for changing quality of extracted pdf, it will be more good,
And please add a calculator in the app.During extraction of pdf,page range should be added.Also There is no feature of changing page templates all together,we have to change separately,this is annoying.Another thing is that pdf quality can't be determined,if there will be option for changing quality of extracted pdf, it will be more good,
And please add a calculator in…3 votes -
Pressure-Responsive Eraser
Add a pressure-sensitive eraser that lets users adjust the pressure level. Different pressure intensities determine when the eraser function is activated.
2 votes -
iMessage share
友達にiMessage上でクイズを出したくなりました。単語や学習セットまるごとをiMessageで共有して、いつもの感じでプレビュー・操作できたらとても便利だと思いました。クイズ機能とかでもいいかもしれません。サブスクまたは購入していれば自分のやつに追加できるみたいな感じの機能もあっていいかもしれません。
I apologize for my English skill but I want to share my idea for you with my words. I think that I want to be quiz operator on iMessage for the tomorrow test. And I want to quiz from my study set but I can’t share quickly because your app and a lot of app don’t have iMessage features. I want to share my study set with beautiful, useful and kindness your native design. If study set and these new iMessage feature have a quiz feature, it’s wonderful. iMessage app isn’t popular but I like it.
2 votes -
Old HUD Style
Bring back old HUD Style not styled on IOS 26 , stuffed with useless AI, broken functions and unintuitive looks
10 votes -
All Inclusive Goodnotes AI
The Goodnotes AI monthly credits are very limiting. As a student in an accelerated program, the credits run out quickly especially when trying to transcribe a lecture. I also wouldn’t mind paying for an annual, all inclusive subscription (without credits) at a higher rate. AI generated quizzes would be a plus as well.
2 votes -
Handwriting to text capitalization issue
Before the last major update, I never had issues with handwriting to text conversion capitalizing the first letter of the first word of the first sentence. Since the update, I have to rewrite the word (sometimes twice) to get it to recognize it's the beginning of a paragraph. Don't seem to have the issue once the first sentence is completed. This is time-consuming and frustrating, so a fix would be much appreciated.
8 votes -
Bullet list / Sub-bullet points
Allow indentation with bullet points on the "Bulleted List" on the new text feature on Goodnotes 5, not just on the first line of bullet points. Similar to how you would take notes using bullet points in Microsoft, Google, or Pages. PLEASE!
-
Screenshot%202026-01-14%20164900.jpg 10 KB -
Screenshot%202026-01-14%20165013.jpg 8 KB -
Screenshot%202025-11-28%20at%2019.35.10.png 18 KB -
Screenshot%202025-11-28%20at%2019.34.30.png 6 KB -
IMG_8275.jpeg 1444 KB -
IMG_8274.jpeg 1184 KB -
IMG_8273.jpeg 1109 KB -
IMG_8271.jpeg 412 KB -
IMG_7944.png 13 KB -
IMG_7941.jpeg 40 KB -
IMG_7943.png 11 KB -
IMG_7940.png 11 KB -
Tiered Numbering.docx 15 KB -
Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 3.17.31 am.png 56 KB -
Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 3.17.19 am.png 79 KB -
Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 3.17.06 am.png 14 KB -
E118B083-35EF-4172-8834-A6C3FDB7037E.jpeg 187 KB -
Screenshot 2022-04-26 at 14.26.21.png 578 KB -
Screenshot 2022-04-26 at 14.15.41.png 483 KB -
IMG_2247.jpg 342 KB -
2B8DA104-1FBF-4F7D-BFF8-80BFF3499468.jpeg 288 KB -
6D0B77C9-D7A1-497E-BE65-202A5C12D585.jpeg 292 KB -
6BE94690-F380-4CF3-A3A9-2811B744C2E2.jpeg 158 KB -
CF533BA5-3CB3-4C90-B9A6-14E557075E9F.png 661 KB -
CF533BA5-3CB3-4C90-B9A6-14E557075E9F.png 661 KB
1,245 votes -
-
Laser rendering mode for ball pen
I've noticed that my handwriting looks significantly better and smoother when using the Laser Pointer (Trail style) compared to any of the permanent pen tools.
The laser pointer seems to have a superior smoothing algorithm and lower latency that isn't currently replicated by the "Stroke Stabilization" settings on the standard Ball Pen. I would like to request a new pen type or a "Laser Mode" toggle for the Ball Pen that uses this exact rendering engine for permanent notes.
This would help users with slight hand tremors or those who find writing on glass difficult to achieve the same clean,…3 votes -
Improve handwriting to text converter by removing newlines
Right now, when I convert my handwriting to text with the lasso tool, it also converts all the newlines. Any time I went to the next line because the line was full, the text now does to too. However, since text is more space-efficient, the newlines are placed randomly. There is no fast way of removing them, and when I ask AI to do it, it always changes some words as well, which I don't want. Can there be a way the converter understands my page layout or a button that just removes all newlines at once?
9 votes -
Optical Character Recognition Feature
Why can't GoodNotes find certain words from inserted images when I use the search feature? The goodnotes team should really implement an optical character recognition feature, like the ones that one note and notability has. It is so disappointing that we are unable to search for words in a document with images, which would help a lot of students studying in med professions.
7 votes -
1 vote
-
PDF Mode on Highlighter Settings
I believe the highlighting process would be more efficient if a PDF mode were added under the Highligher settings. In the PDF mode, the highlighter recognizes the text and snaps.
In the current version, the only options are either manual highlighting, or pressing the text then choosing the "Highlight" option (w/ only yellow as the available color).
2 votes -
[Tape] Enable Tape During Pointer Use
Please enable the masking tape feature to be opened and closed even when using the pointer mode, to make presentations and lectures more seamless.
8 votes -
Unexpected lasso selection behavior
Recently, the lasso tool seems to have changed — if I select just a small part of a circle’s edge, it also selects anything crossing or inside the circle, even though I didn’t include them. It didn’t work like this before.
10 votes -
Allow moving folders and Study Sets directly from search results, and add a 'Show in Folder' option
Allow moving folders and Study Sets directly from search results, and add a 'Show in Folder' option
1 vote -
Pencil add in/ handwriting detection
A pen that automatically underlines with A squiggly line like the freenotes app does. Also, an automatic handwriting to make sloppy handwriting into better handwriting without having to use the typing tool like the free notes app does. If you do this, the app would be perfect!
2 votes -
Tool: grey out / hide parts of page. Antagonist to the highlighter
Be able to grey out entire parts of an image/page. So you could navigate/sort slides that have a lot of useless information to only keep the parts you need.
A tool where you could e.g. grey out the entire image (like lowering the opacity) and select the parts you would like to keep.
In a sense a new tool that is the opposite of a highlighter.1 vote -
add more than 3 strokes to the toolbar (like the colours)
For colours you can add as many to the menu as you want. do the same for strokes (sizes) so you can add more than 3 strokes to the menu and swipe between them.
1 vote -
Expand and Collapse Sticky Notes in Read-Only Mode
ノートを「読み出しのみ」にしてるときに縮小した「付箋」を開けるようにして欲しいです。というかワンタップで拡大縮小できるようにして欲しいです。
1 vote -
Brush pen well-suited for writing characters
字を書くのに向いた筆ペンが欲しいです。
今ある筆ペンは絵の具みたいな筆ペンで先が丸くなりすぎるので「止め跳ね払い」が反映されなくて字が潰れちゃう。万年筆だと線を書く向きで太さが変わるけどそれはアルファベットには向いてるけど日本語を書くのには変な太さになる。1 vote
- Don't see your idea?