7559 results found
-
create an option to clear cache
Today my iPad ran out if storage space. I checked the usage page in Settings and Goodnotes was taking up 4GB of space. A few minutes later the iPad automagically launched into "cleaning" mode for Goodnotes and then, voila, the app's usage had dropped to 65MB. I create a lot of big files in Goodnotes but regularly clean them out when I'm done. It would be great if I could manually trigger a cleaning of the app's cache so that it doesn't grow to several GB again.
15 votes -
Wuala Backup & Sync
Can you add a Wuala cloud sync or backup?
3 votes -
Auto-Backup PDF: always include the imported PDF page background (and warn if it fails)
Problem:
When I back up documents built on imported PDF plans (A1 format), the Auto-Backup PDF sometimes contains only my handwriting, symbols and photos. The imported plan itself is missing. Other documents back up correctly, so there is no warning that anything is wrong. The .goodnotes backup of the same document is complete.Why it matters:
Not everyone can open .goodnotes files. Colleagues and customers need the finished PDF (plan + annotations). A backup PDF without the plan is useless, and the failure is silent.Suggestion:
1. Make Auto-Backup PDF always include the imported PDF page background.
2. If the…1 vote -
View Notebooks by Creation Time, Like in a Calendar
I would like to be able to view my notebooks/files by creation time (or modified time), like in a calendar. I could open a calendar and see which files were created on a specific day. This is very helpful for those who study and need to review the material.
1 vote -
Choose a Custom Sort Order for Documents
I would like to be able to choose a custom sort order for viewing my documents.
Currently, Goodnotes offers sorting by date, alphabetical order, and type. It is very limited.
1 vote -
Expand Tool Bar for Text Docs to Improve Efficiency
I would appreciate the ability to expand and customize the Tool Bar within Text Docs. I use the different font and background colors quite frequently to help organize my Text Docs, but having to do multiple clicks and scrolls to select these features has made it feel less efficient.
The option to create "presets" for text would be amazing as I use the same headings, font colors, and background colors often. This would greatly reduce the number of clicks I have to do!
1 vote -
add Czech language handwriting recognition
add Czech language handwriting recognition
1 vote -
Clickable To Do Style Check Boxes in Notebooks
It would be nice to have clickable To Do style check boxes in the notebooks section of Goodnotes, not just the document side. It would make checking off to do list much easier.
1 vote -
Allow moving pages/notes directly into existing notebooks on macOS
Currently, on the macOS version of Goodnotes, the "Move to" feature only allows selecting folders ("Solo cartelle"). It is not possible to move or merge a generated page directly into an existing notebook from this view.
To add a page to a notebook, we currently have to move the file to the folder, open the target notebook, and manually import the page, which feels cumbersome compared to iPadOS.
Please enable the option to view and select existing notebooks/documents as destination targets in the "Move to" menu on macOS.1 vote -
zoom
I would like to see much better zooming options, like in apps like notability or noteful, you can zoom up to 5000%. I feel like adding this would be amazing. Make it easier to work on the really fine details. Maybe consider adding this option. Thanks
1 vote -
Toll és kézírás
Add a dedicated toolbar button to switch between Apple Pencil and finger drawing
Please add a dedicated button to the main toolbar that allows users to instantly switch between Apple Pencil input and finger drawing with a single tap. This would be especially useful when customers need to sign documents on an iPad without having to use the owner’s Apple Pencil. The button should allow users to switch back and forth quickly, without opening Settings or changing multiple options.
1 vote -
Personalized AI Note-Taking Styles & Custom Study Templates
I would love Goodnotes AI to learn and apply each user’s personal note-taking and study style.
Users could create a personalized “My Study Style” profile that includes:
- Favorite highlighter colors and pen styles.
- Preferred heading designs and text layouts.
- Custom symbols and annotation styles.
- Color-coding systems for definitions, important facts, and exam questions.
- Personalized page layouts and study templates.
The AI could then generate fully editable notes using these saved preferences.
This would allow students to create consistent, beautiful, and personalized study materials while saving valuable time.
1 vote -
AI Study Summary Generator – Create Editable Notes from PDFs
I would love Goodnotes AI to generate complete, well-organized study summaries directly from uploaded PDFs, lecture slides, and handwritten notes.
The feature could include:
- Detailed, concise, and exam-focused summary options.
- Combining multiple lectures into one study guide.
- Preserving important diagrams, images, tables, and technical terminology.
- Creating a separate, fully editable Goodnotes notebook.
- Supporting multiple languages.
- Linking summarized information to its original slide or page.
- Allowing students to highlight, annotate, and reorganize the generated summaries.
This would be especially helpful for university and medical students who study from lengthy lecture presentations.
1 vote -
More Pen Styles, Textures & Highlighter Customization
I love using Goodnotes for studying, but I would love to see more creative writing tools, similar to the variety available in apps like CollaNote and Noteful.
My suggestions include:
- More pen types, such as brush pens, markers, and textured pens.
- Different stroke styles and customizable pen effects.
- More vibrant and saturated highlighters with adjustable opacity.
- The ability to create and save custom pen presets.
- More flexibility in writing and decorating notes.
These features would make Goodnotes more versatile for students who enjoy creating visually organized and colorful notes.
1 vote -
Bookmark for Whiteboards
Add a tool to bookmark specific parts of a whiteboard so you can jump directly to them. Have all the bookmarks be visible under one searchable menu.
E.g if you click on a bookmark you made for linear algebra, it'll bring you straight to your notes on the topic.
1 vote -
Feature Requests and Improvement Suggestions for Goodnotes
Dear Goodnotes Team,
I would like to share some feature requests and suggestions that I believe could make Goodnotes even more useful, especially for studying, teaching, presenting, and working with Whiteboards.
- Customizable Laser Pointer Duration
It would be very useful to make the display duration of the Laser Pointer adjustable. Users could choose how long the laser line remains visible before automatically disappearing.
- Toggle Function for Taps
I would really appreciate a toggle function for Taps. There could be a switch that allows all Taps used within a notebook or Whiteboard to be revealed or hidden at once.
Currently, if…
3 votes -
DeFi MLM Software Company in brazil
E-commerce Website Development Bhutan
Build a modern, secure, mobile-friendly and scalable E-commerce Website in Bhutan with a professional shopping experience designed to help businesses sell products online and grow digitally.
Key Features
🛒 User-Friendly Online Shopping
📱 Mobile & Responsive Design
💳 Secure Payment Integration
📦 Product & Inventory Management
👤 Customer Account & Order Tracking
🔍 Advanced Product Search & Filters
🎯 Admin Dashboard
📊 Sales & Business Analytics
🔐 SSL & Secure Website
🚀 SEO-Friendly Structure
🔔 Order & Customer Notifications
⚙️ Custom E-commerce DevelopmentMultisoft Technologies provides customized E-commerce Website Development solutions tailored to your business requirements
1 vote -
Clear All Written Notes/Annotations Across Entire Document at Once
Hello Goodnotes Team,
I am writing to strongly request a critical feature that is currently missing from the app: an option to clear all handwritten notes and annotations across the entire document at once.
Currently, users have to manually delete annotations page by page or clear pages individually. Having to erase notes page by page in a long document is extremely time-consuming and inefficient. It is genuinely surprising that a full-document clear option is not yet available in a leading note-taking application.
Adding a "Clear All Written Content in Document" feature—ideally with a safety confirmation prompt—would drastically improve the user…
0 votes -
Better/ Customisable crosshair
I used a Mac version of Goodnotes. It'd be great if the crosshair/ pointer is customisable, or even just give us more shapes and sizes to choose from. Personally I dislike the 4 lines crosshair and I think a simple dot would make for better precision and accuracy.
0 votes
- Don't see your idea?