7559 results found
-
[Tape] Show/Hide/Remove All Tapes at Once Aftve a bho
After the new tape inclusion, it would be nice to have a button to hide all tapes again or to show the content below the tapes at the same time.
2 votes -
Smart Guideline
I would like to request the addition of a “Smart Guideline” feature similar to the one available in Samsung Notes. The feature could dynamically provide a subtle horizontal guideline while writing, helping users maintain a straight baseline even when working on completely blank pages.
I frequently prefer unruled pages because they provide a cleaner and more flexible writing experience. However, maintaining a consistent straight line of handwriting on a blank page is difficult, particularly when writing longer notes. A Smart Guideline that assists with maintaining the writing baseline—without permanently adding ruled lines to the page—would solve this problem very effectively.
…
2 votes -
API
Please add a public API and developer resources so files can be automatically imported and organized into folders by class, week, and lecture. Better automation support would make Goodnotes much more powerful for students and developers building academic workflows.
4 votes -
Colour bucket fill
Add a bucket tool to fill colour into hand draw complex images, so for people who have to hand draw their own images easier. Don’t have to colour the whole thing bit by bit and way and for more accuracy.
2 votes -
[Lock object] Prevent image from being selected
It’s frustrating because whenever I try to write notes over an attached image, the image keeps getting selected instead. Even with the "lock" feature enabled, it only prevents the image from moving; I can't find any way to stop it from being selected. I seem to recall there used to be a specific setting for image objects in the document options—did that get removed? I can't seem to find it anymore. Please bring it back!
2 votes -
画像の背景透過
画像の背景透過
1 vote -
Bring back the ball point pen
I hate using the fountain pen because I want all my writing to look consistent. The fountain pen has places where it's thicker and places where it's thinner and it drives me crazy. The ball point pen was way better because it was consistent. Bring it back!
15 votes -
Increased Zoom Level for Pages
Hi Goodnotes Team,
I’m a medical student and have been using your wonderful app, including a paid subscription, for several years. Goodnotes has become one of my main study tools, and overall I’ve had a very positive experience with it.
However, my main issue has always been the limited maximum zoom level.
As a medical student, I often create very detailed pages containing multiple questions, explanations, diagrams, and summary tables all on one page. Because of this, some of the text can be quite small, and I often need to zoom in further to read it comfortably. Unfortunately, the current…
2 votes -
Scribble But Without Textbox
I want much more freedom when I write than a textbox! So I'm requesting a feature where you can manually turn it on or off and when you write with your Apple Pencil on your iPad in GoodNotes with any pen (like brush pen, ball pen, fountain pen), as you write in real-time, your text gets replaced with a font. So it's basically scribble as you write with your handwriting and it gets turned into a font but without the textbox limitation. Because it saves a lot of time instead of clicking on the text box icon, then selecting text…
2 votes -
update study sets
please update study sets
i use it a lot for studying but it’s so difficult to use, for example:- currently you cannot press the apple pencil barrel to automatically turn to eraser (!!!!)
- when zooming into top left corner, you cannot write because the undo button blocks it
- add template options - currently it’s only a blank card, it would be better if there were lines to write on (!!!!)
- allow copy and pasting individual flashcards
- study sets are so laggy and most of the time when i make a new flashcards and write on it, it does not show…
5 votes -
Download for offline editing that will still sync when connected
You can make backups, but what would be nice is being able to have them kind of "cached" and saved on the devices storage for faster loading (loading in the app on android is pretty slow) and for access offline, but it still syncs back and forth when connected to internet. Mostly if loading could be faster, there's a lot of lag and it takes forever for things to open on the android app and sometimes on the web app too.
2 votes -
After using lasso tool, put it back to pen tools.
Currently, after using lasso tools, tapping with Apple Pencil will switch back to the eraser forcibly. It is so inconvenient that doesn’t revert to the tools I was using before, like pen or highlighters. Before the updates, it was used as usual. So please.
18 votes -
Make making flashcards as easy as writing notes, i dont want to type
I dont want to tap to edit everytime i want to make a flashcard by pen, i just want to write them then slide to a new one. Its exshauting to tap write save then exit everytime for someone who just wants to write them by pen
6 votes -
Tape
Be able to remove tape in the entire deck with one button rather than for a page because when exporting I don’t want the tape, or a button to export without tape
6 votes -
swedish language
Hi please add swedish language in goodnotes for apple - ipad, its not on the list and i have bought the app just for recording and transcription the lecture ... but its not on the list very disappointed
2 votes -
Bug Report: Faulty PDF text data recognition blocks Text Box and Link tools
Dear Goodnotes Support Team,
I am writing to report a severe editing issue caused by the app's automatic PDF text recognition behavior, which currently frozen manual touch inputs on the document.
When opening a PDF, Goodnotes automatically recognizes the text data and forcefully clusters a wide area into an unwanted purple selection block—even though I did not long-press to select any text. Furthermore, this text boundary recognition is highly inaccurate, capturing oversized regions regardless of the actual text layout.
The critical issue is that within these faulty, automatically recognized text areas, all other manual touch inputs are completely disabled.
My…1 vote -
Autocorrect on Text Documents
I'd love if we could have autocorrect and spelling check for typed notes. It's a feature for written notes, but I'd love it for typed notes too.
7 votes -
Permanent tab bar
When I have a document open, the tab bar shows a tab for each open document. Also, the Home tab appears on the left in the tab bar. When I click on it, the tab bar with the open documents disappears. To get back to the open documents, I then have to open a document again.
It would be easier if in the Home view (a) the tab bar remained permanently at the top (so that the Home view is just another tab), or (b) there was a shortcut called “Open documents” on the left.
10 votes -
New update = hot garbage
- The tool bar being ON my document is blocking parts of my notebook, making my working area smaller.
- When in split screen mode half of the toolbar disappears(we used to be able to scroll over still) and will only reappear if i make the window bigger.
- Instead of functions being displayed on the toolbar i now have to press extra buttons to get to things like the bookmark, but why?
- Why is my pen automatically the lasso? In GoodNOTES you would think i would automatically need the pen no?
- Not everything needs to be a drop down menu! The double…
17 votes -
Table formatting issue when pasting from ChatGPT/Web
Hello Goodnotes Team,
I am a long-time user of Goodnotes, and I recently upgraded to Goodnotes 6. I am writing to request a crucial improvement regarding text formatting and tables.
In Goodnotes 5, when I copied a table from ChatGPT or websites and pasted it into a text box, the table structure and grid format were preserved perfectly. However, in Goodnotes 6, this formatting is lost upon pasting; only the raw text appears or the table breaks entirely.
Copying and pasting digital study materials (like ChatGPT tables) is essential for my workflow. It is very inconvenient to have to use…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?