7559 results found
-
Can we duplicate folders or copy it or something and CAN WE upload folders please
Can we duplicate folders or copy it or something and CAN WE upload folders please heavy on the 2nd suggestion because why is it not there bruh... thanks ig
2 votes -
Save photos taken through Goodnotes to the Photos app
Save photos to the Photos app – Photos taken directly through Goodnotes should optionally be saved to the device’s Photos app. This would make it much easier to share, organize, and compile them outside of Goodnotes.
2 votes -
Let us record normally without requiring “record and summarize”
Can’t figure out a way to record without the dumb AI features. Unknowingly used all my credits in the span of an hour because I couldn’t just record audio and it forced me to do the ai summarize too. So annoying
19 votes -
Stop moving the image after cropping
It's a bit irritating that the entire image moves when I crop it, when I already have markings on it with the perfect positioning. I would prefer it, if it stays in the same place
3 votes -
Connect an image to a hyperlink (URL)
I‘m lucky to have the ability to define an URL on a text. But I really would like to be able to define a hyperlink on an image.
5 votes -
Searchable comments
The comment pop-up should be resizeable like in Adobe Acrobat.. Also I'd like to be able to add pictures in the comments to make my notes decluttered. And the text should be editable (like in the regular ...bullet points, bold etc)
5 votes -
Please bring back our peaceful everyday lives!!! Why the latest update is so bad.
I’ve been using Goodnotes every single day for years. I truly appreciated its clean interface and powerful features that supported my workflow. But the most recent update has drastically changed that, in all the wrong ways.
I kept telling myself, “This update must be useful. I just need to give it time and get used to it.”
So I patiently tried using it for several days, but in the end, I came to the conclusion that this update is harming my mental well-being.Let me outline a few reasons why this update has made the experience worse:
…• Inability to17 votes -
Presenter notes not mirrored onto an externally connected screen
Ich wünsche mir eine Erweiterung der bereits vorhandenen gelben Haftnotizen (“Sticky Notes”) um eine Option, mit der diese Notizzettel – inklusive ihres Inhalts – nicht auf einen extern angeschlossenen Bildschirm oder Beamer gespiegelt werden.
Anwendungsfall:
Beim Präsentieren oder Unterrichten über einen externen Monitor/Beamer möchte ich mir private Notizen, Stichpunkte oder Erinnerungen auf einem Sticky Note direkt auf meinem eigenen Gerät (iPad) machen können, ohne dass diese für das Publikum auf der Leinwand sichtbar sind – ähnlich wie ein “Presenter-Notizen”-Modus, wie man ihn z. B. aus PowerPoint kennt.Gewünschtes Verhalten:
…• Der Notizzettel bleibt auf dem eigenen Gerät sichtbar und bearbeitbar.2 votes -
Make us go back to pencil mode after using eraser
Since the new goodnotes (7) update, I always go back to latest tool I was using before the eraser, especially to the lasso tool, I do not want it, I want to be able to go back to pencil mode after the eraser again.
16 votes -
Make it quicker again
Goodnotes has become more cumbersome and slower with the latest update. I now need two clicks to switch between pens and the laser pointer. When I have images, there is now always a white border at the top of the projection, and I first have to switch to read-only mode to display the image in full screen.
The fold-out toolbox also takes up space on the screen.
Adding to favorites also requires one more click.
The updates have only increased the amount of work involved and represent a deterioration. On the other hand, I don't need AI or sound recordings.…15 votes -
No minimum shape size
There is currently a minimum height that shapes can be using the shape tool. Please remove this feature!
18 votes -
Grid spacing and ruler should follow standard measurements (2 squares = 1 cm)
I would like to suggest aligning the grid spacing and the ruler in GoodNotes with common measurement standards.
In many countries (for example in Europe), squared paper follows a standardized pattern where two squares equal exactly 1 cm. This standard is widely used in schools, universities, and technical work.
Currently in GoodNotes, however, two squares correspond to about 1.12 cm when measured with the built-in ruler. Because of this mismatch, the ruler becomes difficult to use for precise measurements or technical sketches. Lines drawn using the grid do not correspond correctly to real-world measurements.
This can be especially inconvenient for…6 votes -
Visible route / direct link back to the document home folder
Visible route / direct link back to the document home folder. When working on a document and leaving it open amongst several other open documents… what folder is the open document link to? What is the route back to that folder? I have many ‘orphaned’ documents that I’d like to link to others…if I knew which folder they were in!?
3 votes -
IOS Translate
Hi Goodnotes team,
I’d love to see native iOS Translate support added to Goodnotes.
In many iOS apps, when you select a piece of text, the standard context menu includes a Translate option. Tapping it immediately opens Apple’s built-in translation interface and lets you translate the selected text into your preferred language.
Currently, this option doesn’t seem to be available when selecting text in Goodnotes. It would be extremely useful, especially for people who use Goodnotes for studying, reading, or working with materials in foreign languages.
It would be great if Goodnotes could support the native iOS Translate action directly…
2 votes -
Keyboard typing synchronization during audio recording playback
English: Hello! I would love to suggest a feature improvement based on an issue I've run into. When I used my Apple Pencil to take notes while recording audio, I loved how the playback showed my handwriting stroke by stroke in sync with the audio. Since I switched to typing with my keyboard a few months ago, I noticed it only displays the entire paragraph at once once you finish typing. It would be amazing if the keyboard typing could also sync up and display word-by-word or letter-by-letter in real time during audio playback, just like the Apple Pencil.
Spanish:…
2 votes -
Change Record back to how it looked in Goodnotes 6
The floating record numbers are extremely distracting and take up valuable space. Please revert it back to how it looked in Goodnotes 6 - a small unobtrusive icon on the toolbar.
16 votes -
[GIPHY] Ability to crop GIFs inserted
Now, Goodnotes allows to insert GIFs natively from the stickers tool, powered by GIPHY, but i would like to have the ability to crop them, some times there are GIFs that i only want part of it to adjust around my text or to shape them a bit... it would be nice to have the option just like we have with other selections
3 votes -
[Selection] Select Element from anywhere on screen
Please revert the elements selection back to its original form:
- click on the elements tool and it remains selected just like the pen tool.
- Tap anywhere on screen and the elements dropdown shows
- tap on an element to paste it onto the page in the location that was originally tapped
- if more elements are needed, continue to tap in screen where you would like the element then select the element from the dropdown.2 votes -
Where is my "copy" option when using the lasso tool?
Oh... that's where the copy tool is! Buried behind the ( . . . ) menu, so now in layer two of the context menu when I have circled content I want to copy and move.
Why?
And I do realize there is a Duplicate option but I don't want to drag my content around behind me, I want to have the copied content ready to be pasted multiple times over without it visibly overlaying other content which Duplicate does.
But maybe I am just super old fashioned and want to copy and paste content all the time and therefore…
8 votes -
storage
Fix Goodnotes Storage Management – This Is a Technical Disaster
Goodnotes’ storage architecture is fundamentally broken. My actual library size is ~6 GB, yet the app is bloated to 27 GB on-device. This clearly indicates severe issues with cache invalidation, temporary file persistence, and orphaned/ghost data retention.
Instead of performing routine garbage collection and data compaction, Goodnotes seems to endlessly accumulate redundant assets (thumbnails, partial syncs, stale caches). This is textbook storage leakage — exactly what happens when an app doesn’t properly implement lifecycle management for its local data.
For an app marketed as a professional-grade productivity tool, this level…
19 votes
- Don't see your idea?